Spicy Grilled Artichoke Bloody Mary
- 3 ounces of premium vodka
- 1 roasted jalapeño pepper
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 1/8 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces of V8 Juice or tomato juice
- 5 Cynara Grilled Artichoke Hearts
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Pinch salt & pepper
Garnish: 2 Cynara grilled artichokes, 2 Lemon Wedges, and 2 Roasted Jalapenos
1. Pour some celery salt onto a small plate.
2. Rub the juicy side of the lemon wedge along the lip of your glasses.
3. Roll the outer edge of the glasses in celery salt until fully coated.
4. Fill with ice cubes and set aside.
5. In a blender, combine all the ingredients except the ice and garnishes.
6. Blend mixture until all ingredients have been combined into a smooth consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Pour mixture into glasses and garnish with jalapeño, lemon, and Cynara Grilled Artichoke skewers.
8. Serve and enjoy!